As they explored programs that serve Veterans, St. Francis House was very pleased to welcome a delegation representing several state and federal leaders:
- Rosie Heiss, Senator Boozman’s Military Legislative Assistant
- Col. (Ret) Anita Deason, Senator Boozman’s Military and Veteran Liaison
- CMSgt Tom Temple Congressional Budget and Appropriations Liaison
- COL (Ret) Rob Ator, Director of Military Affairs, Arkansas Economic Development Commission
- Brad Hegeman Chairman, Military Affairs Committee
- LTC (Ret) Tim Johnson, State Attorney General’s Military and Veteran Representative
- Tom McNabb, Congressman Hill’s Military and Veteran Representative
They learned more about all of the St. Francis House’s Veterans programs: Re-Entry (residential program), Re-Integration (employment assistance), and SSVF (Supportive Services for Veteran Families).
Thank you all for your concern for those who served our nation.